Fall Harvest Acorns
Updated: Dec 3, 2018
These are the absolute cutest little treat to keep around the house or take to a party. So festive and SO good.
One of the best things about these acorns (besides how freaking good they are) is the fact that they only call for FOUR ingredients. FOUR. Who doesn't love a simple recipe that will still "WOW" anyone who lays their eyes on them?
To spice up the look of this treat, you can add a touch of fall with some colorful sprinkles on the plate like we did or you can put it on a nice fall plate and BAM, you have an amazingly festive, delicious, easy, and sweet treat. Without further ado...
Fall Harvest Acorns
1 package of Nutter Butter Cookies
7 oz. Bakers Baking Chocolate (or any other brand)
1. Before melting chocolate wafers, break Nutter Butters in half and pretzel sticks in fourths. Set aside.
2. Lay parchment paper on a sheet pan
3. Melt chocolate wafers in microwave according to directions on package. (Directions may vary based on brand)
4. Dip the top of each Nutter Butter in the melted chocolate about 1/4 of the way from the top.
5. Once all Nutter Butters are dipped in chocolate, place the sheet pan in the refrigerator for about 30-40 minutes so the chocolate can cool.
6. Take the cooled Nutter Butters out of the refrigerator for the second round of dipping. Re-dip the Nutter Butters in the chocolate just enough to cover the already dipped portion.
7. Dip each Nutter Butter in chocolate sprinkles directly after each are re-dipped in the chocolate. Be sure to dip them just enough to cover the chocolate otherwise they won't stick.
8. Dip one end of the pretzel stick into the chocolate and then place on the top of the Nutter Butter. (You almost have to push the end of the pretzel stick down in between the cookie. Don't worry if it feels like you are detaching the cookie, the second round of cooling will help this)
9. Once each Nutter Butter is dipped in chocolate and sprinkles and has a pretzel attached to it, place the sheet pan back in the refrigerator for another 30-40 minutes.
10. Place on a festive plate (or plain plate), decorate as you wish, and serve!!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM FOR MORE VIDEOS - @BERMANSISTERSBAKE