You should know by now how much we LOVE these pretzels!! Like we've said before, you can literally make them for every holiday and occasion! Soooo we decided to make them for Valentine's Day. Ladies, if you ever need a last minute treat to make your man for VDAY.. MAKE THESE! It takes 10 minutes and he will be one happy man. (he better be)
Lay out the pretzels....
...place the hugs on top of the pretzels. You can use chocolate kisses instead but we loveeee the hugs.
Once you take the pretzels out of the oven, it's time to place the m&m's on top! The hugs tend to melt a little more than the kisses in the oven, so if you are using hugs, make sure you don't press the m&m down too hard into the chocolate. Once the m&m's are on, put them in the fridge to cool! Anddd.... that's it! Takes 10 minutes to make the perfect little Valentine's Day treat:)
Hershey's kisses or hugs (OR BOTH!)
Valentine themed m&m's
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Unwrap the Hershey's hugs (or kisses)
3. Spread out the pretzels onto a sheet pan.
4. Place the Hershey's hugs (or kisses) on top of the pretzels.
5. Put in the oven for 4 minutes.
6. Place the m&m's on top of the hugs/kisses (The hugs melt faster than the kisses. With the kisses, you might need to give the m&m's a gentle push into the chocolate.)
7. Let chill in the fridge for 20-30 minutes. Enjoy!!